Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1 week out

Well, time flys and Im still walking in preparation for departure next week. Things have been more hectic with lots of things happening at Rhythm Factory for the final weeks of term and getting things sorted out for while Im away.


It's been difficult enough loosing Brony, but continuing her business has been a constant emotional rollercoaster as every phone call, email, song, dance, child, reminds me of her and the wonderful work she created and enjoyed so much. She was blessed to love little children so much and really loved working with them and teaching them fun dances, actions, moves and songs. I could not let her business and all that she worked for just disappear, and the teachers that are working with us have so fantastic keeping the classes running and the vision of Rhythm Factory alive. I hope that we can continue to move it forward in 2009 as Ive been just been so stuck since Brony passed that I haven't moved it forward more just kept things ticking over. I hope this journey will inspire me to carry on her vision or find someone that can help me with the business.


Walk preperation last week-

45km Sunday

10km monday night

20km tuesday afternoon

20km wed afternoon

15 km thur afternoon

Friday night - ICE HOCKEY ( oh Im going to miss the cold ice rink)


My legs are holding up at the moment no blisters just a niggle in the left knee and Im mostly feeling like I might be able to do this... yes I have a lot of self doubt but Im just going to deal with things week to week to get through.



Support the walk by donating to http://www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au/ quote "WALKA2B"

or contact me on 0425 706 093

No comments: